Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Best Kitty Ever

When I was about 4 years old, I got a kitten. I loved this kitten. I lugged that damn kitten with me everywhere I went the first day I had it. I named him snowball. I remember this day so vividly. I was watching cartoons, my Dad was outside drinking beer, my Mom at work, and I had Snowball. Well, I got tired and decided it was time for Snowball and I to take a nap. Snowball didn't want a nap. I wasn't taking a nap without him. So I took Snowball and put him in between me and the back of the couch and went to sleep. When I woke up, well, Snowball must have been very tired it seemed because he didn't want to get up. So, I went and got my Dad and told him to wake up Snowball. Well, he picked him up and put him in front of his bowl of milk and Snowballs poor legs split, two on each side, and face down he went into the bowl of milk. My Dad picked him up by the tail, walked outside, and threw him into the cow pasture. I still remember him flying like a frisbee through the air...two feet, tail, two feet, head covered in milk, two feet, tail, two feet... Needless to say, I wasn't allowed to have another pet until I was 18 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment