Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ME

I'm a foul mouthed little lady with a heart of gold. I'd do most anything for anyone. Which of course means I get walked all over, all the time. Which also means I won't change because I haven't yet, so why start now? The only thing that has taught me is to pick my friends a little better. I once got fired from a job I didn't actually have and wasn't being paid for. I was just helping out a friend in her new salon, busting my ass for 4-6 hours a day and someone mistook me for her as the owner and the next thing you know, I'm being fired! Remember that Seinfeld episode? I'm going to have to let you go...but I don't even really work here!... I know, that's what makes this so difficult. Yep, that's me. But I wouldn't change it for the world. It's gotten me this far, and hell, I actually like me, so fuck it. More later. Domestic Goddessness calls. Oh yeah, I like to make up words, so be aware now and don't bother fucking commenting on it. I will not put up with your incontolerances. xo

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading all your posts. You are a talented writer, and an honest person. I wish you the best in your new adventures without the confinement of the past 13 years.
    Peace

    ReplyDelete